Join the CranGrow team! Complete the online application for positions listed below.
Cranberry Growers Cooperative has immediate openings for -
Position: HR Administrator
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- 2+ years of progressive HR experience, within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Create, endorse, communicate, and enforce company personnel policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters.
- Administer Workers Compensation and all other associated reporting and case management.
- Will play a strategic role in the retention, recruitment, processing and hiring of personnel.
- Developing and communicating company policies and procedures.
- Administering employee benefits including Health Plan, Dental, and FMLA.
- Resource of Federal and Wisconsin labor laws.
- Collaborates with managers and employees to resolve employee relations issues. Ensure due process and due diligence occurs for relevant employee relations issues.
- Models outstanding people and ethical business leadership.
- Ensures legal compliance in all HR areas.
Position: Production Lead
- Responsible for providing direction to the Team Members ensuring lines are running effectively and optimally
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, food/beverage processing facility experience a plus.
- Must be able to work team schedules on a 12-hour shift (6pm - 6am, with rotating weekends)
Position: Maintenance Positions
- Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments.
- Must have at least 2-years maintenance experience in a food processing facility.
- Must have experience in electrical, mechanical Aptitude, hydraulics and pneumatics experience
Experience in Developing Maintenance Programs
Position: Quality Lab Technician
- Performs in-process and finished goods product testing. Pull and test product not fulfilling quality standards. Document Quality activities to provide a record of quality compliance efforts.
- Performs environmental monitoring including microbiological analysis and GMP walk-throughs/Quality auditing.
- Administer finished goods and raw material quality holds to ensure that quality issues are investigated and effectively dealt with for disposition. Release raw materials, when necessary, for use in production process or release product for shipment if quality requirements are in compliance.
- Train manufacturing personnel in the quality system and related quality procedures, responding to quality related issues and providing technical assistance as needed. Advise manufacturing personnel on proper product sampling techniques.
- Perform microbiological tests and analysis; documenting results to ensure that sanitation standards are compliant. Audit the effectiveness of sanitation/CIP on the production lines.
- Work performed in a food/beverage processing/packaging production environment in close proximity to electrical and mechanical equipment. Transition during the day/night to laboratory environment.
- May need to lift, push, pull product during the shift for product inspection - generally 25-30 pounds.
- Position may include shift work assignments, with computer use (15-20%) and some phone use (up to 10%).
You may apply online or applications are available at the CranGrow office.
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
23929 Aspen Avenue
Warrens, WI 54666